To Real Estate Agents
YOUR LISTING EXPIRING? YOUR SELLER ARE THINKING ABOUT RENTING?
PLEASE LET US KNOW.
With our Referral Agreement, your clients are referred back to you when they are ready to sell.
In the meantime, their homes are in good hands.
We Treat Our Rentals Like Homes
- Minimum once a month drive-by inspection.
- Minimum twice a year walk-through inspection.
- Annually provide inspection report detailing any safety issues, foreseen repairs, and improvements to keep properties competitive in the market
- All repairs are performed by qualified contractors at reduced prices
- Work with and adhere to HOA rules and regulations
- Supervise and inspect all repair and maintenance work
- Locks are re-keyed
- Issue year-end statement and 1099 Form
- Our proactive approach will allow your clients plan out for major expenses optimizing their cash-flow
Metro REIG Complies with the guidelines and the numerous security restrictions placed by law on the users of credit report products:
- Business is conducted at a secure, commercially based location
- All Business files are securely locked
- Access to the business computer system is only granted to the authorized agents
- Site inspected by approve, 3rd party inspector as required by law the credit agencies
- Property Management Agreement detailing responsibilities and obligations of all parties
- National Association of Residential Property Managers – NARPM
- Denver Metro Commercial Association of REALTORS® – DMCAR
- National Association of REALTORS® – NAR
- Colorado Association of REALTORS® – CAR